If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- RegistrationAccess the Emerson High School 2020-21 application. NOTE: All dates/process subject to change due to COVID-19.
- NewsletterPlease take a a look at our Session 4 Newsletter.
Bell ScheduleTake a look at our updated Bell Schedule. Note: Our schedule will be different from 1/21-1/24, due to Summative Workshop.
It is time to place your order for your required cap/gown unit, and all the graduation items you will need to be prepared for the Emerson High School ceremony. Please make sure to check the flier from Jostens to take advantage of free shipping if ordering during "Senior Week".
- OFFICE HOURS: 7:30 AM-4:00 PM
- TEACHER HOURS: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Daily Schedules
- Principal: Nell Ballard-Jones
- Associate Principal: Catherine Fredenburg
- Registrar: Sally Jenkins
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper: Mary Osness
- Attendance/Report an Absence: 425-936-2306
- Main Number: 425-936-2300
Technology Support for students and families: email@example.com and (425) 936-1322, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., 7 days per week.
FAQ and “How to” support: https://www.lwsd.org/covid-19/technology-support-during-school-closure.